Hall D Meeting Wed Aug 30 9-10 A211

Hall D Meeting Wed Aug 30 9-10 A211:

Next week we will meet to discuss the upcoming Workday on Information
Technology on Sep 16. Ian and Elliott plan to attend. Chip will be unable
to be there, but has some items, e.g. the HENP Data Grid, which might be
of interest. He would like to share some of this with our group.

If anyone else has items which they would like to bring up in preparation
for this Workday, let me know so we can schedule the meeting.

Cheers, Elton.

Note: We will not meet tomorrow morning.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab