MP Hall D plan (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:07:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: Carlos Salgado <salgado@jlab.org>
To: Dennis Weygand <weygand@jlab.org>, Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>,
     Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>
Cc: Mahbub Khandaker <mahbub@jlab.org>
Subject: MP Hall D plan

HI JLab-Halld !

	I don't like the current MP plan. It has to many power layers
(looks very much as the old Curtis' scheme). I would like something with
less layers as:

one executive committee of 5 members (spokeperson is the chairperson)
collaboration committe - one representative by institution
working groups - as needed

more.. seems to me to create a burocratic bourgeoisie.

Sorry I am missing your Wednesday meetings but:  Have you have a chance to
discuss this latest MP product in that meeting?

see you, Carlos

Carlos W. Salgado
Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA23504        tel: (757) 823-9212
Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA23606              tel: (757) 269-6238
fax: (757) 269-6273, e-mail:salgado@jlab.org