Hall D Meeting Wed Feb 21 9:00 am

----------------------------------

Topics:

Status update on F1 TDC board design  - Fernando
VME interface                         - Ed

Update on MOU on the solenoid magnet move                  - Paul, Elton
Any comments on the agenda for the Hall D phone conference - All

Elliott: We decided to make  Ed's notes from last week available on the
web. I can't find them. I suggest we add a link under "Detector" to
"Electronics and DAQ" which has links to recent work on that topic.
Also, Roger would like to make the civil drawings available. There is
actually a pointer, but the link is not active. Could we activate it?

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab