Re: Reschedule Meeting Wed 9? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 11:20:37 -0400
From: Ed Jastrzembski <jastrzem@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: Reschedule Meeting Wed 9?

Elton:
     At the Wed. meeting I was going to show data path diagrams for the
back end of the board and interface PLD, and talk some about the control
logic for this data flow.  As I wouldn't expect too much of a group discussion

on these topics, 15 min. of time would be enough.
     Since Fernando says he has nothing significant to add now (he has been
away much of the last 2 weeks), I would suggest waiting until next Wed. to
talk about the TDC.  Also, I was hoping to hear something from CAEN by
now, so that we could discuss their response to our TDC specification.
Maybe you can stimulate some comments from them by next week.

- Ed J.