Agenda: Hall D Integration June 11

Collaborators,

I have put together a tentative agenda for the Hall D integration meeting
on Monday June 11. The schedule allows ample time for each subsystem to
include discussion. I would like everyone to come prepared with as many
specifics as possible, e.g. how many cables? how much gas? how much
material? how much room? etc

Preliminary Agenda for Meeting on Detector Integration   Room L102

 9:00 Solenoid                   Paul Brindza
 9:30 Barrel Calorimeter         Zisis Papandreou
10:00 Drift chambers             Paul Eugenio

Break

11:00 Vertex Detector            Andi Klein
11:30 Cerenkov counter           Gary Adams
12:00 Forward calorimeter        Scott Teige?

Lunch

1:30 Electronics                 Paul Smith
                                 Chris Cuevas
2:00 DAQ/Online                  Elliott Wolin
2:30 Overall Installation        Doug Tilles / Eric Scott
     Maintenance
     Services (power, cryogenics, gas, HVAC, etc.

For each of the subsystems, I would like you to address the following
issues:

Requirements for system:
 - space allocation
 - utilities (gas, power, controls,.. )
 - cabling
 - support structure

How each detector will be
 - assembled
 - installed
 - maintained
 - located (surveyed into place)
 - supported
   (can calorimeters be used for mechanical support?)

Interface issues to other detectors
 - related to installation, maintenance, space, etc.

Jefferson Lab