JlabStatus

Hall D collaborators,

We need to writeup a status/progress report on our Hall D effort to be
posted along with other institutional responses. Alex has recently sent
pointers to other reports, so you can see the level of detail which is
necessary.

Jlab - Institutional Status/Progress Report

Projects:

1. Solenoidal Magnet
   - Paul

2. Civil Construction
   - Roger

3. Pipeline TDC development (F1)
   - Chris, could you summarize the work so far with help from Fernando
     and Ed?

4. Other, Interface with Jlab
   - shepherding MOUs through procurement
     Elliott could you put down a paragraph here?

Please send me a summary of each of these projects, so I can put it all
together.

Thanks, Elton.

Jefferson Lab