Meeting on PC104 use at Jefferson Lab (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:49:03 -0400
From: Janet Prater <prater@jlab.org>
To: physics_staff@jlab.org
Cc: hanifan <hanifan@jlab.org>
Subject: Meeting on PC104 use at Jefferson Lab

      There is a fair amount of interest in PC104 standard hardware here
at Jefferson Laboratory.  I'm aware of a
      number of groups looking into how they can take advantage of the
benefits of PC104, which include a small form
      factor and low hardware cost.  I would like to convene a meeting
of parties who are already using PC104, or who
      are interested in learning what others are doing.  The meeting
will happen during the first half of June, to be
      scheduled once I can gauge the level of interest (but it won't
conflict with the User's Group Meeting June 10-12).
      If you are interested in participating, please email me at
bickley@jlab.org by the end of the day on
      Tuesday, May 28.  After that I will be in touch with the
respondents, providing a time and location, and a detailed
      agenda.

       --
       Matthew Bickley                       Email: bickley@jlab.org
       Computer Scientist                    Telephone: 757-269-7347
       TJNAF
begin:vcard
n:Prater;Janet
tel;pager:872-5678