CDC alignment/support

Hi Curtis,

Ravi has been working on the alignment of the CDCs inside the solenoid.
This morning he presented a concept using two concentric fiberglass
cylinders with two rails in which the CDC would ride. Each rail can
support 500 kg. The thickness of the fiberglass walls is 1.25 cm and
occupy a 5 cm space between the barrel calorimeter and the CDC.

We would like to show you this concept, so you can provide input and
suggestions. I assume you will be here at the PAC next week. Do you have
some time we could sit down with Ravi and take a look at this? I will not
be at the lab on Mon or Tue, so I would like to find a time after that.
However, you could still meet with Ravi even if I am not here.

Thanks, Elton.

Jefferson Lab