Meeting Agenda suggestions

Hi George,

We reviewed the meeting agenda this morning and have the following
suggestions:

1. Please add James Hubbard to talk about the trigger studies (~ 20 min).
James is a student of Dave Doughty and is going because Dave cannot make
the meeting. They have completed some nice simulations of the trigger
which will be of interest to the collaboration.

note: information about contributions of James Hubbard and Chad Foos to
Hall D projects can be found at www.pcs.cnu.edu/~nuclear

2. On Friday afternoon: Parallel sessions are somewhat vague. I assume
there are only two (computing and hardware). There should be an organizer
for each, so that their agendas can be focused.

3. Chris will help organize a summary of the work on the F1 TDC for an
update to the collaboration. We will make these slides available to Paul
Smith. If he cannot work these into his summary of electronics, then we
should allocate a short time for a presentation of this work.

4. Ravi has been working on layouts for assembly and installation. He will
make these available to Elliott, who can include them in the discussion of
civil construction. He will coordinate with Paul Brindza to minimize
overlap.

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab