Purchasing equip for H-D from Cern stockroom

Hi,

I've had no luck getting info about purchasing stuff from the Cern stockroom from the JLab
Purchasing dept. other than we've done it in the past and they have no problem with it.  I
talked with Teresa, Danny Lloyd, and Dick Lusk.

Mike Sytpak recalls doing this in the past, but doesn't remember much.  Perhaps John
Domingo or Bernhard knows more?  Dick thinks we purchased something from Cern recently,
but all he does is pay the bill...he doesn't negotiate the rights to place the order.

Mike Syptak suggests simply calling the Cern stockroom and asking them how to do it...not
a bad idea, sort of obvious...

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

     "Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind"

                "Secular man, by playing God, becomes the devil"

Elliott Wolin
Stalag 602-11
Gulag ARC-ipelago