Tentative Agenda for Electronics Review

Hi Alex,

I have prepared a preliminary agenda for the electronics review at
http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/meetings/electronics_review_agenda.html
beginning with your draft.

Items we thought might be of interest to add are:

1. Discussion of electronics in crates or integrated into the front-end
(Paul and Dave). I do not think we have come to a consensus of this issue,
and it might be useful to present more than one view for discussion.

2. A talk about CODA. Although this is not strictly electronics there is
clearly direct interaction with how the data is readout. Graham Heyes is
moving into his new position as head of the Computer Center, so the review
might coordination in this area.

3. We should have a discussion of milestones, but perhaps this fits in
with what Curtis was going to talk about (I added a note on milestones).

4. My name was put down under manufacturing, quality control, maintenance.
I am probably not the best person to talk about this. At one point we
discussed having a presentation on infrastructure, I assumed grounding,
cabling etc in the hall itself. I'm not sure if this is the group of
topics or not.

Additional thoughts/comments are welcome.

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab