Notes on FDC drawings review meeting

FDC prototype drawings review
Attending: Elton, Elliott, Randy, Mehmet, Dan (phone)

We had a brief meeting to review the latest FDC design. The latest version
is quite close. We went over Dan's comments and came up the the (final?)
list of updates to the design:

1. Add grounding on cathode and wire planes consistent with standoff
voltages and avoiding capacitative couplings. Fernando would work with
Randy to improve overall grounding.
2. Add fiducials marks on wire plane (on the connector side)
3. Check with Howard on attaching cathode strips to G10 board. (Present
suggestion is simply to epoxy (add sticky "stuff") Kapton to G10. We
assume that this will be gas tight.

Randy said that he could make these changes Monday and send around updated
drawings for final review.

A final topic was the discussion of bringing wire chambers from IUCF for
testing. We agreed that we needed additional input to discuss this issue.
Elton will contact relevant parties and respond to Dan as soon as
possible.

Cheers, Elton.

Jefferson Lab