Hall D Meeting Wed Oct 08

Hall D Meeting Wed Oct 08 / 9:00 in the ARC building ARC 661

9:00 Review status of FDC with detector group

Last Friday, I met with Stan and his group to discuss his involvement in
Hall D. We primarily discussed the FDC project, but support in other areas
may follow. We reviewed the status of the project, and discussed some of
the following items:
- Location: stay in the present location, but rearrange tables to make
additonal room.
- Fastbus Crate: Chris (Bill Gunning) is refurbishing a crate that came
from Brookhaven
- Electronics: Elliott is the contact and we should make sure that we have
all the equipment we need.
- Wire winding machine: Howard Fenker has shipped off the parts that need
repair, but we do not yet have a time estimate for them to be fixed. Brian
will check up on this. Winding the prototype at Fermi might be an option
if present plans do not work out.
- Assembly: Randy will take care of preparing a stand for the test setup.
Alignment of the detectors from IUCF relative to the prototype will be
necessary.

Did I miss anything?

9:30 DAQ Updagrade Plans - Graham

This discussion might extend to 10:30.