Jlab winding machine

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:05:47 -0400
From: Howard Fenker <hcf@jlab.org>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Re: Hall D meeting Wed Oct 15 9:00

Elton-

I won't be at the meeting, but your discussions may benefit
from some estimate of when the JLab winding machine will be
back in service. My guesstimate is that we should get the
repaired motor/controller back in about 4 weeks, putting
the machine back in service about Nov. 15 -- that's IF the
repair folks can fix the old controller. If not, then we
would have to buy a new set and, assuming the money is
available, we would be looking at about Jan. 1 for going
back into operation.

	Howard