Re: Workshop at ISU (fwd)

Hi Elton,
Seems a bit superflous to me at this stage. There are already meetings
on channeling at Frascati and Yerevan around that time, and we might
want to meet with the Yerevan guys at Jlab in October. Will there be any
realistic chance of getting decent attendance at another workshop on a
similar topic ?  Why not wait until about same time next year. There
might be some fresh data on channeling by then (from Jlab or Mainz).

Cheers,
Ken

Elton Smith wrote:

>Dear photon friends,
>
>Any suggestions or comments on a two day workshop at Idaho State
>University in September?
>
>Cheers, Elton.

Ken Livingston

Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,        Tel: +44 141 330 6428
University of Glasgow,               Fax: +44 141 330 5889
Glasgow G12 8QQ.
Scotland. UK.