Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:34:04 +0500 (AMST)
From: Robert Avagyan <ravakian@mail.yerphi.am>
To: elton@jlab.org
Subject: JLab Trip.

Dear Prof. Elton, thanks for invitations.
 We are pleased to use our experience in creation CB photon beam at JLab, Hall B.
 We are working on possibility to use SOS orientation for creation
 CB photon beam with better characteristik (highier intensity at the
 end of spectrum less number of photons for small and meddle energies) than
 it was before. We already succed in increasing
 of intensity at the end of spectrum but stil have some peak at the
 middle of spectrum, which we do not need. Hope to our visit we will find
 the orientation which will satisfy us.
 In the last week we had NATO Sponsored Workshop in Armenia titled,
 Advanced Photon Sources and their Application. By my request
 Dr. Strakhovenko (Novosibisk) had talk for this SOS application. Using
 different mathematical approach we have the same with Strakhovenko
 result.
 Concerning to our with Taroian visit, it will  suitable for us 1-14 of
 November, if it is Ok with our JLab colleagues. With best regards
Robert.