Re: New meeting room for Wed meeting?

Hi D Team

Room 84 in Trailer city is available from 9-10  every Wednesday.
Its a lot more centrally located than ARC rooms.
I have taken the liberty of booking it for the next year but this can
just as easily be canceled.

This room is halfway between ARC and Cebaf Center and  is plenty big enough.
Easily room for 20.
Also Curtis, George, Ravi and myself are all in the trailers
which means we don't get wet on rainy days.

How's that for enlightened self interest.

Obviously other times are available too.

Paul