Wed Hall D meeting room

Hi,

To remind you, on Wed 29-Sep we will meet in ARC 428.  All future meetings Wed morning
meetings, unless otherwise noted, will be in ARC 728.  728 is a better room, but it was
booked for tomorrow morning.  We have it for the next full year, however.

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

      Those who sacrifice freedom for small gains in security deserve neither
                             freedom nor security

      Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind

                Secular man, by playing God, becomes the devil

Elliott Wolin
Stalag 602-11
Gulag ARC-ipelago