Hall D mtg room 3-Nov ARC 428

Hi,

SNS has bumped us out of ARC 728 on 3-Nov, so we will meet in ARC 428 that one day.
Apparently they need some videoconferencing equipment that only exists in 728.  I gather
this will happen every once in a while until the project ends early next year.

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

      Those who sacrifice freedom for small gains in security deserve neither
                             freedom nor security

      Science plays a major role in satisfying the minor needs of mankind

                Secular man, by playing God, becomes the devil

Elliott Wolin
Stalag 602-11
Gulag ARC-ipelago