Coherent Bremsstrahlung / Avagyan and Taroian visit JLab (fwd)

Dear coherent bremsstrahlung friends,

Robert Avagyan and Sargies Taroyan from Yerevan will be visiting JLab for
two weeks beginning Friday Oct 22. We want to make sure that their visit
is as productive as possible. Below is a letter to them with suggestions
for what to accomplish during their trip. If you would like to add
anything, please let me know.

If anyone would like to meet with them, there should be plenty of
opportunity to do so.

Anyone that is not on site but can be here during their stay, please let
me know, so we can make time on their schedule.

g8 experiment: If there is anything that they can contribute to your
effort (e.g. with calculations), please let me know and we can ask them to
help.

Cheers, Elton.