GlueX electronics conference call

Collaborators,

I'd like to try having monthly conference calls to discuss GlueX
electronics issues.

Perhaps we could schedule the first one as early as next week (March 7
-11).

Since Alberta is so far west, perhaps it makes sense to have the calls
in the afternoon (eastern time), say 2 pm which I think is 11 am in
Alberta?

Just about any time except Tuesday at 11 am eastern is good for me.
I'll propose Wednesday, March 9, 2 pm eastern time to get the ball
rolling; please let me know if another time is better.

One thing I'm not clear on is exactly how to arrange this - I know we
can do it through IU, but there may be long distance charges.  If
anyone has a better, or less expensive system, please let me know.

I also think it would be useful to schedule an electronics specific
meeting the day before the next collaboration meeting which is in early
May.  The exact dates haven't been set, but I believe the plan is to
meet at JLab.

Paul Smith