Updated portal doc

GlueXers,

I've updated GlueX-doc-412 to version 7.

I rearranged the rows slightly, and added a row for "Maximum single
channel rate".  This parameter is important for pulse shaping and fADC
conversion rates.

There is little information in the Design Report on this; I was able to
find:

(referring to the October 2004 version, GlueX-doc-346)

page 43:   Tagger  5 MHz

page 68, figure 4.12:  LGD 1 MHz

page 132:  DIRC 250 KHz

I arbitrarily assigned rates of 1 MHz to all the other detectors except
for the Barrel Calorimeter which I equally arbitrarily set at 10 KHz.

I hope everyone will look at this table and give me feedback.  Please
double check my other numbers too, especially the dynamic range and
time resolution entries.

Ryan Mitchell has agreed to look at the rates using GEANT.

Paul Smith