Presentations at collaboration meeting.

Friends,

We are trying to put together the agenda for the Hall D collaboration
meeting on May 12-14 and we need to suggest contributions from the JLab
effort. The proposed agenda sent out by Alex is given below. I suggest the
following presentations.

Thu morning

Update on Director's Project Review - Elton
Solenoid update/status and Discussion of further work - Paul B.

Thu afternoon

FDC - Simon
Tracking software - David Lawrence
Computer Center support/GRID workshop - Sandy Philpott

Fri afternoon

JLab FADC effort - Fernando
JLab update on any other work and infrastructure - Chris
DAQ update - Dave Abbott

Are we missing anything? Let me know if you have any suggestions. Please
get back to me by the end of the day.

Thanks,Elton.

Jefferson Lab