Probably no need for Hall D meeting tomorrow (Wed)

Hi,

With so many people out of town, including Elton, there probably is no need for a Hall D
meeting tomorrow morning.  If you have some burning issue that must can't wait, get back
to me and I'll set things up.

Although I was on the agenda last Wed we got so caught up in discussing the Lehman review
we never got to me.  Briefly, as far as contracts are concerned, the URegina SiPM contract
is out of my hands and in Procurement.  I believe George is on vacation so it may have to
wait until he returns.  And the IU electronics equipment is on order and is slowly arriving.

Concerning controls, everything interesting is or will be discussed in the halld-controls
email archive:

	http://www.jlab.org/ccc/mail_archives/HALLD/halld-controls/CURRENT/

Briefly, I have been looking at how LHC and BaBar did their controls.  LHC is particularly
interesting and relevant.

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

  Those raised in a morally relative or neutral environment will hold
		    no truths to be self-evident.

Elliott Wolin
12000 Jefferson Ave MS 6B
Newport News, VA 23606