Re: No reason to have a Hall D Meeting this Wed 10-Aug

HI all,

Yes, I would like to have a meeting tomorrow morning to get an update on
all activities to date. Usual time 8:45, place ARC 428. This afternoon
there is a 12GeV upgrade meeting for physics and I will find out what
feedback is needed following the Lehman review.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab