Phone conference to go over comments on civil

Dear friends,

We will have a phone conference at 1:30 this afternoon to go over any
comments on the civil drawings among ourselves:

call 1-800-377-8846
code 39527048#

The local room for meeting will be F228.

At 2:30 I have arranged to met with Rebecca. Participants are welcome to
stay to clarify their comments. To help move the process along I have
already forwarded to her the comments from Richard, Eric, Domingo and
myself. But we can go over these this afternoon if they require
further discussion.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab