Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:05:02 -0500
From: Paul Smith <ptsmith@indiana.edu>
To: Paul Smith <ptsmith@indiana.edu>
Cc: Chris Cuevas <cuevas@jlab.org>, Dave Doughty <doughty@pcs.cnu.edu>,
     Curtis A. Meyer <cmeyer@ernest.phys.cmu.edu>,
     Simon Taylor <staylor@jlab.org>, Daniel S. Carman <carman@jlab.org>,
     Jim L Pinfold <pinfold@phys.ualberta.ca>,
     Gerard Visser <gvisser@indiana.edu>, Mauricio Barbi <barbi@uregina.ca>,
     Richard Jones <richard.t.jones@uconn.edu>,
     Stefan Spanier <spanier@slac.stanford.edu>,
     Task-D <task-d@dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu>,
     Mitch Newcomer <mitch@hep.upenn.edu>, drust@indiana.edu,
     Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>, Elliott Wolin <wolin@jlab.org>
Subject: GlueX electronics meeting

Based on several conversations & emails, here is version 4 of the
agenda.

If you plan to participate via esnet videoconferencing, please get in
touch with me; it's advisable to test it first.

There will be a speakerphone.  Call (812) 856-3600 and enter the
PIN:  001224#

If you are listed below, but are not planning to attend or
participate remotely, please let me know ASAP.

Lunch will be catered.  Attached are menus for food and drinks.
Please send me your selections by Tuesday, April 4 and pay when you
arrive.

Scott and Kathy Teige are hosting an informal dinner and drinks
Thursday evening
from 6 - 8 pm.

Please continue to suggest improvements.  Note that I've allocated 20
minutes for presentations - please try to keep it short and emphasize
electronics issues.

Please try to post slides for your talk on the GlueX portal by
Monday, April 3.

Times are Eastern; note that daylight savings time starts Sunday,
April 2.

(Preliminary) Agenda for GlueX electronics meeting, April 6 & 7, 2006

April 6

9:00  am  Introduction and overall status       Paul Smith

9:20  am  JLab status                           Chris Cuevas

9:40  am  JLab FADC                             Chris Cuevas

10:00 am  Energy sum status                     Dave Doughty

10:20 am  LGD timing/trigger                    Scott Teige

10:40 am  Calorimeter FADC Discussion

Lunch

1:00  pm  CDC status                            Curtis Meyer

1:20  pm  FDC status                            Simon Taylor

1:40  pm  Chamber timing algorithms             Simon Taylor

2:00  pm  Preamp status                         Jim Pinfold

2:20  pm  Shapers/Tracking fADC                 Gerard Visser

2:40  pm  Tracking/dEdX Discussion

6:00  pm  Informal Dinner/Drinks at Teige's

April 7

9:00  am  BCal/Silicon PM status                Mauricio Barbi (tele)

9:20  am  Beamline/Tagger status                Richard Jones (tele)

9:40 am   DIRC status                           Stefan Spanier (tele)

10:00 am  TOF status/Smart PMT base             Matt Shepherd

10:30 am  Misc electronics Discussion

Lunch

1:00  pm  Beam Tests - BCal, FCal, Tracking     Alex Dzierba

1:20  pm  Discussion

2:00  pm  Civil/Cabling/Power/Ground/Crates     Chris Cuevas

2:20  pm  Discussion

3:00  pm  Clocking/Trigger/Synchronization      Chris Cuevas

3:20  pm  Discussion

4:00  pm  Status & Plan Document/Design Report  Paul Smith