Collaboration meeting

Dear collaborators,

1. Please register for the collaboration meeting at
http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/meetings/coll_oct2006/index.html

2. In order to satisfy the Lab's emphasis on safety, we will make use of
the collaboration meeting as an opportunity to consider safety issues
associated with the experiment. I will ask each of the subsystems to send
me a short list of a) safety issues that might arise during preparations
and construction of your subsystem and b) any thoughts on mitigation of
those issues, c) any safety reviews that might be needed.

This will be a starting point for future discussions, so it does not have
to be elaborate. Start by considering the present ongoing R&D effort and
what parts of the design will need review with particular emphasis on
safety.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab