Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:59:49 -0500
From: Will Brooks <brooksw@jlab.org>
To: huttonc@jlab.org, kwilson@jlab.org, getz@jlab.org, whitey@jlab.org,
     Volker Burkert <burkert@jlab.org>, David Kashy <kashy@jlab.org>,
     Latifa Elouadrhirs <latifa@jlab.org>, Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>,
     brindza <brindza@jlab.org>, brooksw@jlab.org
Cc: Allison Lung <lung@jlab.org>, Delvin Whitlock <whitlock@jlab.org>,
     Claus Rode <Rode@jlab.org>
Subject: agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Hi,

 An approximate agenda for tomorrow's orientation meeting is as follows:

F325 CEBAF Center

8:00-8:05 Introductions
8:05-8:15 Introduction to the 12 GeV Upgrade - Will Brooks
8:15-8:30 Introduction to Hall D projects (12 GeV) - Elton Smith
8:30-8:45 Introduction to Hall B projects (12 GeV) - Latifa Elouadrhiri

8:45 Elton, Tim, and Chuck, others to Hall D meeting for introduction to
Hall D group, F323
8:45 Hall B people continue informal discussion in F325

(Note: Tim and Chuck show other meetings on their calendar, may need to
leave Hall D meeting after brief introduction)

Let me know if there are problems or conflicts.

Thanks,

 - Will