FDC Technical Design Report

Hall D/GlueX folks,

After a serious effort, we have completed a draft of the FDC
Technical Design Report and placed it on the GlueX portal
(GlueX-doc-754).  Any feedback would be appreciated.  I am not
sure when this needs to be turned over to the reviewers for the
upcoming chamber review, but rumors are VERY soon.  If folks have
a chance to look it over, I would like feedback on any technical
or physics inaccuracies that we may have overlooked.  I view this
document as fairly self-contained, so I do not think that we should
send any other FDC documents to the committee (as they may be
focussed only on a single study or they may be out of date).

				Regards,

					Daniel

* Dr. Daniel S. Carman                   e-mail : carman@jlab.org    *
* Staff Scientist                        office : (757)-269-5586     *
* Jefferson Laboratory                   web: www.jlab.org/~carman   *