Adobe Acrobat for Hall D

Hi,

I've only heard for sure from three people concerning Adobe Acrobat:
Jim for Voldemort, Mark for his laptop, and Tim for some computer (Elke
also mentioned Chuck but I haven't heard from him).   I understand that
they want Windows versions.  I also understand there is no Linux version.

Please let me know if you are interested in getting Adobe Acrobat, and
tell me whether it is for PC or Mac.  I hope to place the order early
next week.  It looks like it will cost about $225 per copy for Acrobat
Professional...I am not sure if Acrobat Standard will do everything we
need, and since Pro only costs about $30 more, I don't care.

Thanks,

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

 Those raised in a morally relative or neutral environment will hold
		    no truths to be self-evident.

Elliott Wolin
Staff Physicist, Jefferson Lab
12000 Jefferson Ave