Re: sampling fluctuations

Hi Matt,

I appended a small section to Gluex-doc-827. Its now version 3. I guess
the important figures are Figure 12 and 13. They show the sampling
fraction as a function of energy as well as the resolution as a function
of energy. The deposited energy values are probably the ones to use as
opposed to the photon energy ones if you are using an effective mixed
material module in your code. We don't want to double count energy losses.
Let me know if you need to know more or some things are unclear.

-Blake