Re: BCAL timing from beam test - bafflement - please look

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your prompt reply and explanations
(I managed to switch showers on).

But, as far as I understood, you do propagete
photons through the beam line (when showers are switched off);
that also includes sweep magnets ?

(From MCTrajectoryPoint's I see mech=4 for electrons
from the gamma conversion in the sweep magnet regions)

Thanks,
       Sascha