Proton data table for hdparsim disabled

Hi All,

    First off, thanks to everyone who participated in the tutorial this
afternoon. Turn out was great and I think those who attended were able
to walk away with a pretty good understanding of where the
simulation/reconstruction currently stands.

    The main reason for this e-mail, however, to let folks know that
after consulting with Elton, it was decided that we should replace the
existing data tables for the proton efficiency/resolution with those
generated for the pion. The motivation being that there were some areas
in the proton resolutions that appeared worse than expected compared to
the pion resolutions. This is not understood at the moment due, in part,
to the tracking code being developed and studied primarily with pions up
to now.

    This does not change the code for hdparsim, it just means that the
same ROOT file will be used for both pion and proton resolutions.

-David

 David Lawrence Ph.D.
 Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
 Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
 http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[