Re: HDPE

Hi Beni,

That would probably be ok. Delrin has a lower coefficient of thermal
expansion and would probably be better. If the thickness required cannot
be found, pieces an be glued together. Since we are talking about
heating, the expansion may be significant (as much as 1 - 2 mm over the
entire wall). Delrin also has a much larger thermal conductivity.

Cheers,

       Tim

ps.  Delrin is good for use up to 82°C (180°F). This should be adequate