Re: Gas flow modeling

Hi Bill, ANSYS may have some flow capabilities. Talk to Gary Cheng (works
for Ed Daly). This is a very low flow volume and velocity. I am not sure
of the capabilities. We could also still feed gas into each chamber
separately if it makes sense. I do not wish to spend the next month or 2
investigating this. We have other priorities as discussed earlier.

Tim