Cabling

Hello all,

Just to make sure all are informed and on the same page...

In a discussion yesterday, it was decided to use a a baseline the following;

 - The FDC is installed from upstream
 - The cables from the FDC will exit the BCAL upstream
 - The FDC will be made capable of removing from the downstream end for
repair
 - The CDC and FDC will not be hard coupled in any way (mechanically)

These decisions were based on maintenance concerns and are deemed to be
more difficult for cabling.
If we run into any roadblocks in the future, the plans can be changed.
We will proceed with the mechanical design using these assumptions.

Cheers,

       Tim
begin:vcard
fn:Timothy Whitlatch, PE