Re: Hall-D Software Meeting

Hi All,

	I concur. We talked about this briefly at the meeting two weeks
ago, but I have been so tied up with PrimEx commissioning that I fell
behind on getting something posted. I will try to get something on the web
on Thursday along with a forum post so everyone can join in the discussion
at their convienience.

Regards,
-Dave

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[