BCAL resolution study, version 2.

Hello:

I have posted a new draft copy of a BCAL resolution study using HDFast at
    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/~huberg/hall_d/bcal_res.pdf

I received many helpful comments on the earlier draft, and so completely redid
the resolution study.  The new report is completely rewritten and is nearly 250%
longer than the original version.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or question you may have on this draft
prior to my placing it on the Portal.

Thanks,
Garth Huber

--
Dr. Garth Huber, Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Regina, Regina, SK S4S0A2, Canada.
tel: 1-306-585-4240. fax: 1-306-585-5659.