Hall-D Software Tasks

Hi All,

	I've just put up a page of software tasks for Hall-D. The idea is
to start developing a list of tasks/projects for people looking for a
place to contribute. It will also serve to keep track of who's working on
what.

	This is a preliminary list so I'm expecting suggestions. Some
items should probably have more than one name so send me any that I've
ommitted.

	The URL is:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/Software_tasks.php

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[