BCAL Resolution Study using HDFast

I have posted the final version of my BCAL Resolution Study on the GlueX Portal
as document GlueX-doc-382.  The abstract is:

The effects of finite energy and position resolution are investigated using
HDFast, for photons detected in the BCAL. It is found that the invariant mass
resolution is significantly more sensitive to the BCAL position resolution in
the azimuthal direction than in the longitudinal direction, and this might be an
important consideration when optimizing the azimuthal readout segmentation of
the BCAL.

I thank everyone for their useful comments,

Garth Huber

--
Dr. Garth Huber, Dept. of Physics, Univ. of Regina, Regina, SK S4S0A2, Canada.
tel: 1-306-585-4240. fax: 1-306-585-5659.