GlueX Software meeting

Hi All,

	Due to the PAC meeting today at JLab, I'm going to cancel today's
software meeting. I'll be out of town next week so unless someone else
wants to call it, it's probably safe to consider it canceled too.

	However, there is one point of business we can tak care of without
meeting. A new semester has started and new class schedules have brought
new conflicts with our meeting time. Curtis has provided me with his
web-based ScheduleIt software to help us out here. Please vist the URL
below and check the times you CAN'T attend a weekly meeting.

http://www.jlab.org/~davidl/HallD/ScheduleIt/scheduleit.html

I will (necessarily) announce the new time before the next meeting.

Regards,
-Dave

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[