Review of software task list

Hi All,

    In preparation for next Tuesday's GlueX software meeting, I'd like
to ask everyone to take a look at the software task page at:

http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/Software_tasks.php

Please review the list and be prepared to give a short statement as to
the status of anything with your name by it. Also, consider volunteering
for any orphan tasks or suggesting tasks which aren't already listed.

On a related point, we will also be reviewing/writing the milestones
list which will be presented at the collaboration meeting. The
pre-alpha-zeroth-draft that was shown at the last software meeting can
be reviewed at:

http://www.jlab.org/~davidl/HallD/Presentations/2005_04_26/

Please think about what else should be on this list and e-mail me your
suggestions.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[