GlueX Software business

Hi All,

    A couple of items on GlueX Software:

1. If you have not registered for the upcoming software workshop, please
do so. The Registration page can be reached from the workshop home page at:

http://conferences.jlab.org/GlueX/index.html

Currently, only 9 people have registered!

2. I have just made a new posting to the portal forums on data
identifiers. It is in the "Standards and Porting Issues" forum under the
topic "Iterators and Identifiers". Those with an interest, please add to
the discussion.

3. Since I'm here, I'll just remind everyone of the software meeting on
Monday where we will hear a report from Regina on BCAL software.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[