GlueX software meetings

Hi All,

    Two things:

1. I will not be around on Monday so unless someone else would like to
organize it, the software meeting next week will be canceled.

2. With the transition out of the spring semester, it is time to
reconsider our regular meeting time. I have already received one request
to move the day/time. So...

Please take a moment to block off the times when you can't attend a
regular meeting on the online scheduler at:

http://www.jlab.org/~davidl/HallD/ScheduleIt

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[