New Software Meeting time

Hi Folks,

    Well, it looks like our schedules have holes that line up on later
Monday afternoons and Tuesday mornings. Since our regular meeting room
here at JLab is already booked Tuesday mornings, I'm going to set the
new meeting time to:

Mondays at 15:30 EST

As it turns out, next Monday is the start of the 4-day Geant4 tutorial
here at JLab. Since, I will be attending that, let's make our first
regular meeting at the new time on Monday the 29th.

Topics will include:

1. Reconstruction studies for the PAC
2. BCAL beam test
3. GlueX Wiki
4. Geant4
5. AOT

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[