Re: [GlueX] computing requirements for PAC30 documentation

Hi Richard,

We are going ahead and submitting the computing cover sheet with your
numbers. However, unless something has changed in the general architecture
design, we have not thought that we would be storing raw computer data on
tape at a central site. Storage could be made available if it is
necessary, but it is not cheap. These would be processed and only the
reconstructed data would be moved from one site to another.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab