Hall-B beamtest

Hi All,

Please find some more simulation results on the web site
                   http://www.jlab.org/~rafael/Beamtest/
Two more links are added, namely
   a). shower energy leakage from the BCal module when the beam is
misaligned
         from the BCal centre
   b). distribution of the Up and Down time difference for the
collimated (2.6mm)
          beam and for the pencil beam
about which Zisis and I want to discuss with you during today's
teleconference.

Time always has been calculated in two ways: taking the energy weighted
time and  the very first
photon time. Our investigations always show that the sigma is smaller
for the energy weighted
time. From the beging for the calculation of the time, I have had very
useful and productive discussions
with Richard Jones about the energy weighted time, and I want to express
my thankfulness  to Richard
for  the  useful discussions.

Cheers,
Rafael