Suspension of Software meetings

Hello Fellow Softwarians,

    As it is now serious crunch time in the preparations for the BCAL
beam test, I am going to temporarily suspend the weekly software
meetings. I hate to do it because the software is currently a very
important topic to the collaboration. However, a number of us need to
focus all of our energies right now on ensuring a successful BCAL beam
test. We will resume the regular software meetings with great rigor once
the test is under control.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[