Audio for GlueX collaboration meeting

Hi Remote GlueX collaboration meeting attendees,

    As all of you are aware, we have been having problems with audio
from VRVS for the meeting. We have another option which is to use
"Skype" (http://www.skype.com). There was some success with it this
morning. It looks like there is a conferencing feature in which I can
include up to 4 outside parties. If you wish to try this, then download
the program and setup an account and send me your account name.

    To try and connect to me now, you can attempt a call to "ahesdad"
using Skype.

    If more than 4 people request this, preference will be given first
to those outside of North America.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[